Here are ten of the most commonly asked questions about English speaking and grammar:
- When do I use “a” or “an” before a word?
- What is the difference between “there,” “their,” and “they’re”?
- How do I use irregular verbs in past tense?
- When do I use “who” vs. “whom”?
- How do I use adjectives and adverbs correctly?
- What is the difference between “fewer” and “less”?
- How do I use prepositions correctly?
- When do I use “much” vs. “many”?
- How do I use the present perfect tense?
- How do I use the subjunctive mood?
I am James and I will be happy to help you if you have questions about these or other English problems. I will also help you with speaking English if that is your need.
There are no reviews yet.